Gym & Track
Gym & running track open.
General hours (see below for schedule details):
Monday–Friday: 5 am–10 pm
Saturday: 6 am–7 pm
Sunday: 7 am–7 pm
Basketball & Pickleball in the 8th Floor gym
- Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30 am–8:30 am; Golden Masters open play.
- Thursday: 7–8 pm; B and C League open play.
- Friday: 12–1 pm; Lunch open play.
- Saturday: 7:30–9 am; Weekend open play; 9 am–12 pm; Watts Basketball Juniors
- Sunday: 10–11 am; women’s basketball
Pickleball in the 8th Floor gym
- Monday–Wednesday: 12–2 pm.
- Sunday: 10:30 am–12 pm
First come, first served.
- Monday–Friday: 4 am–10 pm
- Saturday: 6 am–7:30 pm
- Sunday: 7 am–7:30 pm
8th Floor locker rooms
- Locker rooms and showers fully open.
The WAC gym hosts the best intraclub basketball league in Seattle. The full-size court includes padded sideline seats; a maple floor; and lines for basketball, volleyball and badminton.
For basketball, the playing area measures 84 feet by 50 feet, the standard measurement for high school gyms. High school and college 3-point lines are both marked.
The floor is refinished annually in August. Basketball league play takes place September through April with 300 players on 35 teams.
Athletic Programs Manager: Darin Barr
Our indoor track, accessed from stairs off the gym, measures 20 laps to a mile and is available for use by all WAC members. The banked surface is also home to the run portion of our annual Kids Indoor Triathlon.