Plank on an Unstable Surface
WAC Personal Trainer Darrick Kung shows the Plank on an Unstable Surface. This exercise requires competence in doing stable floor planks. It advances your core strength and balance, targeting your abdominals, hips, and upper back.
- Place forearms on top of Bosu or stability ball.
- Keep shoulders in line with elbows.
- Pull mid-back muscles down and together.
- Keep body in a straight line from head to toes.
- Hold position for 30–60seconds.
- Try three to four sets.